Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Setting Up William's Room

I started setting up William's room. There isn't much to set up at the moment. I didn't have anything left since my daughters are older and I gave everything away. I did buy a crib on Craigslist and it has a mattress. I need to get crib bedding. He doesn't have many decorations because everything I have is girly. I found some dinosaurs lying around and put them in there. My daughter bought me a baby bag and since I work inside Walmart, I look periodically for clearance clothes and now have at least seven outfits. I bought an umbrella stroller and front carrier for Taiwan. I did buy one box of diapers even though I don't know how big he is going to be. I had to!! Now I just need a high chair, stroller, car seat and a million other things. Tomorrow I am going to get my passport. Our post office is open such short hours, we can't all get there together. Billy works and Sam is at school, so we will go one at a time when it works out. I hope to hear about a referral before Christmas. That would be a wonderful present. You never know. Maybe I will get lucky. Pray for me.

No comments: