Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Friday, April 27, 2007

Re Introduction

I thought I would re-indroduce my family for those who don't want to scroll all the way down to the end and read everything again. My husband Billy and I started this journey in August of 2005. We thought the journey would end by October of 2006, but here we still are without a baby or a referral even. That is OK though. I am getting content waiting. We finished our homestudy up in Dec of 2005 and were put on the waiting list at Cathwell at the end of that year. Our adoption agency is FCA. We have requested an infant male. We have two girls at home now ages 11 and 9. We live in NH on two acres in a cute white house which you can find at the other end of this blog. We have many animals, although not as many as we used to. We own Subway restaurants so that is where me and my hubby spend our days together and the girls also during vacation. Now contrary to what you might see everywhere else, our Subways are clean. I feel the need to mention that because I see alot of stores that are dirty and mine are not. Oh and my husband and I actually get along most of the time even though we work and live together. So we have been waiting and waiting for a long time. To add to it, we are building a house in Florida and are moving in the winter. So, I do need him home as soon as possible. I don't want to get off the plane and get into the Uhaul. Not my initial plan. But I will take what I can get at this point. So we are hoping for a call soon. The only thing is that there haven't been too many referrals coming out of Cathwell lately and I know of at least a few families ahead of me. So my guess is no referral until June. That would put us at 17 months. Anything later than that and I will be dead, dead from waiting. So that is us in a nutshell. We are a quiet happy family with all four passports ready to go. Just need our "William".

No comments: