Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Our house is officially For Sale


Our house is now with all the other hundred homes in our very close area on sale. Not the best timing, but the house in Florida cannot wait for the market to get better and I heard it is going to get worse. So, we are going for it. Hopefully we won't still be showing it a year from now. I am already very tired of keeping it sparkling everyday. Our baby may never see the home we have lived in for the past six years. If all goes as planned, he will come home to a very tiny apartment jammed with cats, rats,parakeets,a snake, a gerbil and four family members. Or if the referral keeps dragging on- he will come home to Florida instead of New Hampshire to a brand new home. My life is always a question mark. Our ducks whom I love dearly have been transferred to a new home. My original plan was to drive them down to our new house, but the realtor didn't think it would help the selling of the house with ducks wandering all over the yard and feathers everywhere. I find it adorable- but some people are not animal people. So, I found them the best home I could. I also think it is for the best because it would be hard to find a temporary rental that allows ducks if this place sells quickly. I also don't know if they would survive the two or three day travel south. I will have new babies when I get down there. I am having a pond dug for them in the back. It isn't the same as having mine, but at least they have a safe home. I will keep you posted. If any of you are looking to move north- there is a nice house for sale with a great view!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm sure that this time is very stressful for you. I dread the day we have to put this house up for sale. But I actually heard the market was picking up. Maybe not, but that's what I thought.
I wouldn't worry so much about keeping it sparkling clean. The first house I had was filthy, but I loved the house so much I put a bid in.

Oh and to answer your question. for vacation we are heading to the Destin area. Is that where you guys are moving

Anonymous said...

You write very well.