Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Attention-Now Approaching 2 Years!



Yes it is true. We are coming up on two years. I never would have thought it a year ago at Christmas when I was expecting a referral and my caseworker was hoping for one. Will I be here next Christmas? I don't feel anything happening in the near future. I know I sound like a poopoo head talking negative at Christmas time but it is true. I don't feel it. If it comes, fine. On a positive note, I have much to be grateful for this holiday. I have two wonderful girls and a husband who loves me. When our son is meant to be with us, he will come. Just to yell it out there, though-now would be a great time! Merry Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

Chairman Mom said...

Two years. Oh, honey. Well now WOULD be a great time. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you.

Merry Christmas to you,

Stacey

Ann said...

I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I'm hearin' ya about the two years. Any day now sweetie, any day!!!