Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!!

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter <br />graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Stuff


I have been tagged by Island Boy. I was tagged quite a while ago by my friend Ann and never got a chance to continue it. So, this time I will play along.

You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog! O.K.-Here we go...

Marie is my middle name

M- Movies- I love movies. I am a big Will Ferrell type movie fan. I love Farrelly brothers films. My favorite movies right now are Blades of Glory and Knocked Up.

A- Animals of course!! I love all creatures with or without fur and feathers. They are my buddies and I need to be surrounded by them at all times. Animals rock.

R- Rocking Roller Coaster. Disneyworld is my favorite place and that ride is one of my many favorites. I actually go through withdrawal if I can't ride it for a long time. Test Track would be my ultimate favorite but I don't have a T.

I- Independence. My husband and I have always been self-employed and I couldn't go through life working for someone else ever. We love to have our independence to do what we want when we want it.

E- Exploring. I love to travel. I love to ride planes and see new places.

I now need to name five people to Tag. The winners are blogs I have been following for a while regurlarly. I feel like I know these people.

http://www.taiwantreasure.blogspot.com- Ann is hilarious.

http://lyadoptionjourney.blogspot.com- Kira is such a sweety pie.

http://www.learningpatience.blogspot.com- William has gotten sooo big!

http://chairmanmom.blogspot.com - I love the name! I started reading this blog a while ago. She is funny.

http://www.babyhomepages.net/dearonebaby/index.php- I have followed the story of Jeremiah for a year. I love to read her blog.



You guys have fun and continue the game.

1 comment:

Chairman Mom said...

I LOVE the Rockin' Roller Coaster, too. We'll be there in a few weeks!!! I'll ride it once for you!