Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Monday, September 17, 2007

We celebrated 13 years!

Today Billy and I have been married for 13 years. We didn't actually celebrate anything, except by sharing rolos at work together this morning. Now that I think of it, we never got a chance to eat them. Oh well, Billy got me a beautiful frame that holds baby pictures- One for birth,three months,six months and a year. I cried. When we get our referral I will put in the birth photo. I also got a wall clock for our new house in Florida from my girls. The thirteen years since we got married has gone by like a rocket, but this waiting for a referral has been like a lifetime. What the heck? We go down to sunny Florida in a couple of weeks to choose all our house colors, flooring and other good stuff. Now we just have to sell this place. You want to talk about depressing- we had an open house yesterday and NOBODY came. That is a scary thing when you have a house being built in another state. Since our house has been for sale, two people have come by. It is sad. It is an adorable country house. I would take it with me, if I could. Everybody seems to want those mansion looking houses with the open concepts. Ours is more traditional with the rooms broken up, but it is still big and I think it is nice. I feel bad for our house. Poor little house. We just need to find the right family for it. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Any way you celebrate even if it's a rolo, is a celebration!!

Bummer about the house, but!! You are going to be closer to us!!