Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Sunday, September 30, 2007

We Are Leaving On A Jet Plane!


Florida here we come! We leave Wednesday for a five day trip to Punta Gorda to pick out all our home choices. Even though this isn't a leisure trip, it'll work for me. After all the car trouble and house selling trouble, I can't wait. I ended up getting a new car, so that is all settled. As far as the house selling,NOT! The realtors came over last night and suggested dropping at least $25,000. We dropped $20,000 for now. The slow times are coming ahead as soon as the snow falls, so we are hoping to spark some interest before November. With this being the fact, a plane ride sounds great to me. We may even squeeze in a day at the beach looking for shark teeth. My daughter loves to do that. I am going to leave my troubles behind and for five days not worry about houses or the phone not ringing from my adoption agency, which by the way, I have actually not thought too much about lately. A whole three weeks has gone by without listening to every ring of the phone and checking emails constantly. So, now I am suddenly at 21 months and it is looking like I am almost at the finish line. Even if it stretches out until Christmas, we are only talking a few more months. I can't see it stretching past 24 months. I probably shouldn't say that, but my gut feels like it is coming. Not so soon, but it is coming.Or should I say HE is coming.

1 comment:

Ann said...

OH I wish that you would've come down here when the weather was better. It's so miserable and rainy right now. Hope all goes well and Happy 21.