Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Monday, October 29, 2007

It's Cold Up Here!!


O.K. So maybe I am exaggerating with the picture but it feels that cold up here. I squeezed in one more post in all the chaos packing and moving. I will never complain about the heat. I promise. This sucks! We are slowly getting packed up. My daughters are finally giving in to the move. It finally sunk in that no matter what they do, we aren't changing our minds. It will be an adventure and will bring us closer together. Now we need a baby brother to complete the picture- BUT PLEASE- after we get there- OK? It has to be getting close. We are at about 22 months. We are at the point where I can actually say without knowing deep down that I am lying to myself that it could happen, soon. I will bet before Christmas. I hope everything falls into place. Unless I get a referral, this is my last post from NH. See you at the other end.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Enjoy that crisp air, and yes I bet you now...you will complain about the heat!!! Have a safe trip!!

Chairman Mom said...

Oh...crisp new England Fall! Enjoy it. But I bet you won't miss it for many many years! Think of all those warm, sunny Autumns to come!

Safe trip!

Stacey