Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Monday, January 07, 2008

Update!



Well, I just got an update from my caseworker about our family. I had asked if she could contact Cathwel orphanage and ask if there is any news about us. I was beginning to feel like we have been forgotten. She got back to me and said that Cathwel said if you can believe it- there are still a few families from 2005- us included that have not been matched! I thought for sure that all the families from 2005 had been matched except us. What about all the families out there waiting that got on the list in 2006-now. How long are they going to wait if I have already waited 2 years without a match. It is so darn frustrating! Ahhhh! There was nothing else I could ask. All I can do is helplessly wait somemore. She said Cathwel said there is nothing wrong with our family and to take care and be patient. I lost all patience last year. There is no more patience. I want my baby. I have decided that I will get a call by February. That is just the way it is going to be. Ok then, a call this month and that is that.

3 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

I just wanted to tell you to hang in there. We began working with Jennifer & FCA last year at this time and were on the waiting list by April. I could'nt shake the feeling that we were not looking in the right place for our daughter and that we needed to look into special needs...we ended up finding her on a waiting child's list in Kyrgyzstan! We had to use an agency that could'nt hold a candle to FCA (we'd been so spoiled). Anyway, my point is that FCA was so on top of their game that we were able to move like lightning to bring our child home. Had it not been for their dedication and top notch work Anara would still be waiting for a family in a third world country orphanage. God's timing is always perfect...even it we don't understand it. Your little one is out there and you'll find him!
Blessings,
Hilary
www.bringinghomeanara.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Sweetie hang in there. William is out there, I know it. It won't be long. But you know I understand how you feel. Chin up!!

Sarah said...

I'm sure that you don't feel patient... but you and Ann are my inspiration for the wait!