Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Monday, February 25, 2008

All Chilled Out!!!


OK. Now I have pulled it all together. My friend Ann who many of you know on the adoption boards has gotten her referral and well it just makes my life happy!! We have waited this whole time together and I am so happy for her.I now have strength to wait somemore. So, I decided to pull myself together and say - Damn it, I am going to make it through this no matter what. I know there is a baby waiting for me out there. He has to be born. Come on now. I will wait and he will come. That is it. The money will come from somewhere because I will not give up my dream of the last 2 1/2 years. I am not letting this wait take control of me. I will control it and this baby will come- soon! Bring it on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
Be strong, it WILL happen!
It can't possibly take much longer!
And credit cards work really well for adoptions!! We financed our first 2 that way-and I would not trade them for being debt-free for the world!
Hugs
Chris

Ann said...

I am so happy to hear this post. I think of you everyday and pray that you will get that call very soon. Because I seriously want to travel with you guys(wouldn't that be awesome!!!)

Wouldn't that be so cute, little William and our as of yet unnamed daughter...

Honey just know that he is out there..he's born!! And I don't know if you have read that poem that I wrote,(I'll send it to you), but not only are you waiting for William....William is waiting for you too!! So trust that it is coming very soon. Of course I know that that is easy for me to say now, but I just know that it can't be much longer!!

Andrea said...

I check this thing ALL the time.

I don't even know you guys and I'M getting ill at the "powers that be".
Maybe if we All scream REALLY loud, they will hear us.:)

We have been on the list with our agency for a year, and I am crazy.
You must be totally insane!

I love the lava lamp and the piggy pictures,BTW.

The wait is really hard, but when you get your referral time will fly. This IS the hardest part.

It will come, and then it will be your turn to help the "waiting moms" get through it.

Come by for a visit if you get bored.

http://thehappyhippychronicles.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Ok, so for Jon and I, we got both the referral call and the photo's on a Thursday. So THURSDAY!! I'm praying for a thursday call for you!!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Ann said...

???????????????