Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FORTUNES


Every Friday night we get take out chinese and open our fortunes. Usually they say something corney. Well, last Friday me and my daughter got fortunes that said this:

Mine "good news of a long-awaited event will arrive soon"
Taylor"good luck bestows upon you. you will get what your heart desires"

We looked at each other and saved them on the kitchen counter. I had a funny feeling.

....Soon I will tell you what happened. Stay tuned.....

4 comments:

Ann said...

stayin' tuned... I'm hoping to hear a wonderful announcement

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tisra said...

I know you've been waiting SUPER long! It has GOT to happen soon! Hoping that is what the "stay tuned" is about!

Tisra
waiting for referral (on the FFC/FEC list 04/2007)
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

The family of six said...

Hmmm... interesting. Kinda like Ann's cryptic post right before she announced her referral?!?!?