Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Anyone else getting tired of this?


I was just suggested by my caseworker to redo my photo album. Perhaps that will help us to stand out. Basically translated into- our album is boring and the moms are picking everyone else instead of us. This is not something I want to do right now or ever. But of course knowing that our boring album has been sitting there for 19 months, I stayed up until 2am doing it. It isn't at all fancy. I don't do fancy. I am who I am. So, hopefully she picks us for us. Our house goes on the market in less than two weeks and the blasted snake still will not eat. I am not going to try live food. He will have to manage with thawed or live somewhere else. We have live food as pets and I cannot go to the pet store and purchase pets that we have as family members and watch him strangle them to death. Frozen rodents are alot easier to accept. I have a call into our local reptile dealer to see if they can help. So, no baby still, a skinny snake and going crazy getting this house together in time. This is my life. It is always interesting. Never dull around here.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I can't believe you already redid the album. Email me and lets talk about what it looked like before. I can't imagine that it's much different then what everyone else has done. The right birthmother will choose your family and she will love you for who you are and not for what an album looked like!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
This is the first I've been to your blog. It is nice. I'm sure your photo album is nice too. That special baby just isn't ready yet--but he's coming. We also felt that the call would NEVER come--but it did! I'll be excited to hear when yours comes, I've been thinking of you. Debbie