Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Monday, July 23, 2007

The snake ate! What a load off my mind. It was actually pretty interesting. I want to feed him again. It reminded me of the movie Anaconda when he raised his body up and looked at the food and then opened up his mouth. It was just in mini-version. It was the first time I saw inside his mouth and his teeth. Lots of them. Since his food is so tiny, I don't feel so bad about giving it to him. When he gets bigger and eats more, I am sure it will be tough to do.

So I got an email from my caseworker the other day. I haven't made a big deal out of it, because I have been let down before. She said she got an email from the orphanage and from what the coordinator said it "sounds" like we have been already been presented to the birthmothers. Now I don't get my hopes up because I was told this before. About four or five months ago. Also I know that just because we may have been shown, it doesn't mean we will be picked yet.So, I am still planning on a few more months. But you never know, do you...

2 comments:

Chairman Mom said...

He ate frozen food? Oh good for you!! That's awesome; sometimes they are ridiculously finicky, considering how little bitty their brains are!

I had a ball python; he was a lovely animal and a terrific pet.

Best,

Stacey, the Hegemom
http://chairmanmom.blogspot.com

Ann said...

It's coming I know it is. I can feel it(for both of us)