Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Saturday, May 26, 2007

This wait is becoming unwaitable!!!

Myspace Icons

I don't know how much longer I can wait. There haven't been any referrals that I have heard about from our orphanage. I keep thinking that I might be waiting way past July. I accepted into my mind a date of the beginning of July which is 18 months. I thought that was realistic, but I don't know now. I can maybe handle August but after that check me into a crazy house. Seriously, one can only take so much. I am half joking because obviously I am in this for the long haul, but who knew the haul would be this long! I don't want another Christmas without him. Let there be a rainshower of babies in Taiwan.

2 comments:

Mommy Blogger said...

Hugs to you! I hope you get a referral very soon!
Alice

Ann said...

Thinking of you sweetie. It's coming!! Keep saying that. If we keep saying that, it's gotta be true, right?