Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What If?

Hello, Again I am in a good mood. Amazing. I really have got this waiting thing down pat. The weather has been nice consistently. The grass is green and the flowers are growing. I don't anticipate a call anytime before July but who knows. Right now it has been about 16 1/2 months. Families are now averaging about 18 months! Unbelievable. If we only knew back then. Actually, I still would have waited.

So, every Friday night we get take-out chinese food. What if my fortune inside my fortune cookie says this...I can dream can't I?

1 comment:

Ann said...

Wouldn't that be great!! I'll open fortune cookies til I get one I like.

Hey since I get Subway every friday night, maybe you can slip a fortune in mine!!!

You're getting good at adding little tidbits to your blog!!