Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Monday, May 21, 2007


My nine year old daughter Taylor came home from school today. She said one of her classmates asked her teacher if the Empire State Bldg is the tallest bldg. in the world. Her teacher replied no-The Sears tower is. I DON"T THINK SO! Taylor came home and told me her teacher was wrong. She went straight to the computer and printed out the Taipei 101 statistics and is bringing them to class. She said see mom- I knew I was right. Go Taylor! I told her hopefully by Christmas we will take the elevator to the top. We are all learning so much from this adoption journey.
My oldest daughter got her ears pierced today. It brought back memories. They still do it pretty much the same way.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Good for her. Let's hope teacher doesn't get mad that her student knew more then she did.