Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today Is A Happy Mood Day!


Yes I am in a good mood today. I finally got the whole homeland security mess cleared up. See below if you have no clue what that means. I sent in a new app.to refile my I600a even though it is four months to expiration. This way, since my fingerprints are expiring now, I can avoid having them done for a third time in three months-which is dumb anyway.Why they don't have the fingerprints and I600a expire at the same time, is beyond me. So today i got a letter saying they received my check for $685.00 and will be scheduling a fingerprint appt. soon. This is hopefully the last time I have to pay for one of these.

The other good thing was that my caseworker at FCA told me that we are the only family at the top of her list waiting for a boy. The other families are way behind me. It is a different story at the orphanage in Taiwan where there are several families still ahead of me, but that is still good news for me. At least I am at the top of somebody's list.

Oh the only thing that could happen, that would be bad, would be for me to actually get a referral now, while my paperwork is in limbo. Yeah right. Like that will happen. So for once I need the referral to wait at least another month. That shouldn't be a problem. I see myself still writing these letters in three months. Until next time...

2 comments:

Ann said...

You've done it now!!! Murphy's law is....whilst thou paperwork is in limbo, ye will receive thy referral!!

It's a happening soon!!!

I'm so excited for you. I wonder where we are on the orphanage list...do you think you could ask for us ;0)

Ann said...

Look at you!! You added a flag and links!!!! It's beautiful. I enjoyed talking with you yesterday and soon enough we'll both have our babies and we'll be within driving distance of eachother!!