Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Is He Born Yet?

I often have wondered over the months if my son is born yet? I pick a day in my head and obviously it is wrong. But, what if he really is born now? I am going to take a shot in the dark at a date and we'll see how close I come. DOB May 15th. With my luck that will be year 2008. No seriously if it takes 18 months which is what I am now hoping. I can't believe I am at the point of hoping for that timeframe, but if it does, then he will be approx. 6 weeks old at referral. So May 15th it is. A referral at the beginning of July. So in six weeks I will have a picture of my son. Hopeful thinking. An impossibility? We will find out. Next Thursday I will be reprinted. So that will give me enough time for my new approved I171 to come to me. Everything is falling into place, now we just need a little guy in a diaper.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I remember my post about this, LAST YEAR!!! I was so wrong. I didn't feel our child was born, but I did believe he was conceived. WOW...he's so overdone now :0)

I think little William is on the cusp of being born, ready to face the world, take his first breath of life.

Get REady honey, he's almost here!!