Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I Didn't Fall!


Well, I made it through the wedding without one trip and the heels stayed on all night! My feet got numb after a while, so it all worked out. My joints still ached and I felt kind of ucky so I had a couple of drinks and the pain went away! All in all I think it went well. My daughters looked beautiful and Billy looked as handsome as he did at our wedding 12 years ago.

As far as any new news goes, the answer is the usual NONE. This is ok, though. I have accepted it. I feel like it isn't too far in the distant future now. Maybe we will break a worlds record for waiting. Actually I think there are many families way past me at this point. He will be cute and worth it. I just don't want to end up traveling during the Chinese New Year. I have heard everything is closed and very expensive. Flights are very expensive also. So, please some news by August. Not likely, I see me flying smack dab during that time. I will go with the flow. Take what I can get. I just want to kiss his little cheeks or chunky cheeks. Any cheeks!