Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Thursday, June 07, 2007

"To Fall or not To Fall"-that is the question!



So, I have this wedding next Friday. All four of us are in it. My sister-in-law is getting married and I am the maid of honor. Well, I have never been in a wedding before, except for mine of course, but that doesn't count. I also haven't been to a wedding in a loooooong time. And I haven't worn heels in a super loooooooong time. So, I bought the shoes and they are high, which makes sense since they are called high heels, but they really feel high. I feel like I am standing on toothpicks, but they don't look that unusually high. I just think I stink at walking in heels. My concern is at what point am I going to trip at the wedding. Rugs are great, nice shiny dance floors are not. So, my guess is that is where I will fall. They look good though.

2 comments:

Karin and Rob said...

Just found your blog. We'll be thinking of you and hoping you have little William's referral soon!

(Btw, I just love your cats!)

Chairman Mom said...

Just walk slowly, honey. Since I became a SAHM I never wear heels-- only for weddings, too! Just don't try to get anywhere in a hurry and you'll be fine!