Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Wait Will Continue

Myspace Icons

Well, the verdict is in. The wait times are going to change to 18-24 months. Ah, what is a few more months. Maybe we will be on the shorter end of it. I was prepared for another three months anyway. That will be 20. It is still possible. I believe everything is happening for a reason. For instance, I just got diagnosed with Lyme disease today and I feel like crud. So, a referral now would not be good. I look at it that way, but then again why would Lyme disease happen for a reason. That is not a nice thing to do to a person. Who knows. So when I feel better, the call will come. My problem at this moment is not the baby but the fact that I am in a wedding in three days and I feel like my limbs are going to fall off. Life-it is full of surprises.

No comments: