Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Niagara Falls here we come!!


We are going back to one of our favorite vacation spots-Niagara Falls, Canada. We figured since we are moving to Florida, it will be hard to get back up there again, and we certainly won't be able to drive there anymore. So, one more trip. This will keep my mind off the waiting. My youngest daughter said the funniest thing. She said she wanted to go to the place in Canada where the rocks go really deep but she couldn't think of the name. I had no clue what she meant. She started getting frustrated that I didn't know what she was talking about. Finally I said-The Grand Canyon? She said yes. I had to tell her that no we can't go there and it isn't even in the right country! Kids are funny. She then wanted to change our trip to drive there instead. I explained how long that drive would take and she understood. The last time we drove to Niagara she was 23 months old and potty training.We had a potty in the car with us. The eight hour drive took 11 because every half hour she would say she had to go and we would pull over. I was tempted to put a diaper on her but I didn't and she was totally trained by the end of the trip! It is a funny story to tell her.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Have fun on your trip. Take lots and lots of pictures. I've never been