Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Shedding Some Tears Today

Well, the rumor on the adoption group is that the wait is going to change-AGAIN!! The third time for me. First we started at 8-10 months. Then we got to ten months and it changed to 12 months. We got to twelve and it changed to 14-16. We are at 17 and there is a rumor, which makes my stomach churn, that the orphanage is contacting agencies to let them know that the wait is changing to 18-24 months and there are still 12 families waiting from the end of 2005. I am the last one from 2005. Today I broke down. I cannot handle this anymore. Enough is enough. I am ready to give up. I cried and got into bed and slept. I also threw some food on the kitchen floor. It is better than throwing lamps. I woke up to my daughter telling me to come into the kitchen. It was now dark and she and my husband had made me cinnamon rolls. That cheered me up. I checked my email and there was a response from my caseworker saying that she too had heard the rumor and will contact the orphanage early in the week. So the agonizing wait continues.

1 comment:

Ann said...

This is so hard for everyone involved. I know that your stomach is in knots. I know that your heart is hurting. But you are sooooo close. William is so near to you, he needs you.