Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Our baby's time!!

Taipei

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Hate Being Right!!!!


I thought the wait times were going to increase, then I didn't, but I kind of knew they would even though I was told they wouldn't-following me so far? Now at least one agency has officially changed to 18-24 months! After one follows the rest. Mine ridiculously still says 14 months-come on now! So, I was right. It makes so much sense. There are several families ahead of me at 20 months already. So where does that leave me?? It is mid-June and I anticipate still grouching on here until October. I am bummed but not as irritated as I usually am. I think I already knew and it already sunk in a bit ago. Oh well, what can we do? We are at the mercy of the adoption process now. No turning back and I don't want to turn back. This is kind of fun. Weird huh?

1 comment:

Ann said...

yeah so, fun is so not how I would describe this, but I'm glad that you're not freaking out. Me on the other hand....freaking just a bit!!